2012 Newly Revised Edition
The Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the L1 Advanced Engine Performance ASE Test contains:
* Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
* The L1 ASE Test Task List, which lists the knowledge that a technician must have to pass the L1 ASE test.
* Extensive Powertrain, Computerized Powertrain Controls, Ignition System, Fuel and Air Induction Systems, Emission Control Systems, and I/M Failure diagnostic information, including symptom descriptions and their causes, as well as complete testing procedures, with the interpretation of test results.
* Complete L1 Composite Vehicle data.
* A Practice Test, with all questions written in the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough explanations for each answer.
* A comprehensive Glossary, including all advanced engine performance-related terms used in the Study Guide.
In addition to the easy-to-read text, the Motor Age L1 Advanced Engine Performance Self-Study Guide contains dozens of useful illustrations. You’ll also find the Motor Age L1 Advanced Engine Performance Self-Study Guide to be a handy reference manual that you can use on the job after you’ve taken the ASE test.