2012 Newly Revised Edition
The Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the F1 Light Vehicle Compressed Natural Gas ASE Test contains:
• Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
• The F1 ASE Test Task List, which lists the knowledge that a technician must have to pass the F1 ASE test.
• Extensive Compressed Natural Gas vehicle conversion information, including Vehicle Suitability, Parts Fabrication and Installation information.
• Extensive Compressed Natural Gas fuel system testing, adjustment, maintenance, diagnosis and safety information.
• A Practice Test, with all questions written in the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough explanations for each answer.
• A comprehensive Glossary, including all compressed natural gas fuel system-related terms used in the Study Guide.
In addition to the easy-to-read text, the Motor Age F1 Light Vehicle Compressed Natural Gas Self-Study Guide contains dozens of useful illustrations. You’ll also find the Motor Age F1 Light Vehicle Compressed Natural Gas Self-Study Guide to be a handy reference manual that you can use on the job after you’ve taken the ASE test.